Terms of Service
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
As of July 1st 2010, no company in Ontario will be tax exempt.
Customers in provinces that participate in HST will be charged their respective rates:
Ontario – 13%
Prince Edward Island – 14%
New Brunswick – 13%
Nova Scotia – 15%
Newfoundland & Labrador – 13%
Customers in provinces that do not participate in HST will only be charged 5% GST – BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan & Yukon. There are no taxes levied on any U.S. orders.
Legal Terms & Conditions:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only.
It is not meant to substitute for advice provided by your own physician or
other medical professional. If you are pregnant or nursing please consult with
your health care provider prior to any use of our products.You should not use
the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem
The products and the claims made
about specific products, ingredients and information contained on or in
any product label or packaging on or through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (in the US) or
Health Canada and are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat,
cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer reviews and testimonials are
provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews and testimonials
reflect the individual reviewer’s results and experiences only. Actual results
may vary among users. Our products are for topical use only and should never
be consumed unless found under the Food section herein. AVIANATURALS.com is owned and operated by AVIA NATURALS INC.
Because our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
1. Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
Please note that Canada Post will use USPS for orders going to the US
Please note that we operate a flat rate shipping fee for all orders over $100 before taxes and $8.95 for orders below $100. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Milton Ontario Canada. We currently ship all provinces in Canada.
4. AVIA NATURALS Inc takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products with the maximum of $100.00 insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This may harm the integrity of the product under extreme circumstances. Leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by Canada Post or other chosen methods.
6. Additional Charges:
If you call the transporter to re-direct your parcel to another address OR if your address is input incorrectly or missing information and requires a transporter update – there will be a charge of $10 which will be billed to the customer.
7. Alternative shipping methods are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
Customers using their own shipping account
Customers using their own courier
Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
AVIA NATURALS Inc takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
8. We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items will not be automatically shipped NOR will it be shipped later when the stock is replenished. Regular ordering policies will apply.
1. All payments will be taken before an order is processed, packed and shipped.
2. E-mail Transfer, Visa Debit, Credit Card.